Tattoodo artist hassified          

Sunday, October 30, 2016

About Me

I'm a furniture repairman by trade and also a self-taught graphic designer/illustrator. I live in North Carolina, United States.

Born in the 70's and growing up in the 80's, I spent my childhood steeped in cable TV, Japanese manga, evil monster movies, pixel chomping Atari foes and sugary snacks. This turned out to be fertile ground for an insightful imagination.

When I'm not working for "The Man" fixing or building high end furniture for the masses, I'm exercising my passions by illustrating and creating works of art, being a Husband and a father, cooking, playing video games and tweeting - or any combination thereof.

I've stayed active in the world of illustration and graphic design by illustrating children's books, t-shirt graphics and custom tattoo designs.



I'm Everywhere! Find me at these sites.

Facebook, DeviantART, Threadless, Inkgenuity, Coroflot, Twitter, GraphicRiver, Dribbble, Tumblr, Zazzle, Society 6, Sellfy, Fiverr, Create My Tattoo, Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment